Saturday, August 5, 2017

Daily gratitude 8/5/17

Today I am grateful:

* that I know that no matter how far I have come, there is more to the journey and my recovery and healing - and I joyfully embrace that knowledge

* for the ability and willingness to write out how I feel and what I am struggling with - the synergy of thoughts and writing bring me new insights, ideas, healing, and depth to my relationship with my Higher Power

* for my inviolate sanctuary/space - my home

* that recovery will always be my first priority. Nothing and no one will get in the way of that. My brief thoughts of drinking or eating to cope with my problems last night reminded me of that.

* that I am not ashamed of and will not apologize for my commitment to claim my God and my 12th step recovery as the most important parts of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment