* a program of recovery that has taught me to think for myself, take care of myself, and have a plan of action when there is trouble/crisis
* almost five months of food abstinence - I don't eat no matter what!
* the support of two good friends whenever I face challenges
* my three recovery groups - precious, precious friends and fellow travelers
* a quiet, clean home of my home, at last
* an excellent job that doesn't demand a lot of me and takes good care of me
* the healing of relationships with my family of origin