I've been doing the Bulletproof Diet lately.
One of their suggestions to be 'bulletproof' is to be grateful - find something to be thankful for every day.
That works nicely with my 12 step recovery, which also suggests gratitude is an essential part of sobriety.
Today, I am especially grateful for:
* the three day weekend I just had
* having a great job that GIVES me a three day weekend to enjoy
* my husband
* enough money to pay my bills
* enough brain power and 'wherewithal' to do the BP Diet - I am getting results
* the lost of 31 pounds since February - woot!
* getting along with my daughter
* my ex giving me weekly, if not daily, examples of why I made the right decision in leaving him
* the true blue dream of sky we have today in Cody, Wyoming