The fussing I did with DH this weekend and the conversations with friends last week has made me hyper aware of a few things, for which I am extremely GRATEFUL to remember:
* I am still a red-blooded hetero female but I need a red-blooded hetero guy to get there.
* I can survive on my own financially, no matter how uncomfortable that might be
* I truly have everything I need and most of what I want at this point in my life
* My recovery is the most important thing in the world, no matter how ANYONE else might feel
* I am beautiful and desirable in my own eyes, not just in other's.
* No one gets to yell at me ever again. Ever.
* I always win, in the end...