It used to really bug me when people sang praise to their God all the time, good times or bad.
I just did not get it.
Nowadays, I'm starting to understand why. When God is present in my life, no matter what happens, I feel the need to praise him unceasingly, especially when blessings are present in my life.
Spiritual maturity? New pair of glasses? Doesn't matter - just grateful for the awareness.
Today, I am especially grateful for:
* T. He is so everything I have ever hoped for. Breathless with wonder at the reality of him.
* God. You know. That Guy. The Original Guy. The First Guy. Love Him lots!
* Dad. His steadiness of faith and life and perception is an inspiration, rather than an irritant, these days.
* Spring is finally here!
* Rain - whenever, however.
* Generous people who have given T. and I the raw materials to do many of the projects we have planned for our home.