Hmmm. Behind on my gratitude list. I think I've been 'in the food' i.e. addiction a bit (though not full out binging/trigger foods/sugar), so that makes me forget the recovery tools I need to use daily!
Today I am grateful for:
* P.W. - for getting the protein shakes I am addicted to out of my house
* the 'wherewithal' to continue looking at my life and where I can improve it/work on it, especially my recovery
* the headache I am going to have withdrawing from the protein shakes. A good reminder that sugar is not my friend
* peace from the ex
* my daughter is coming home for a week in two weeks - woot!
* bifocal contacts - though the adjustment period is a little gruesome
* sleeping in on the weekends