I had a miserable weekend, inside my own head.
I had lots of invites to do stuff, but I turned most of them down.
For some reason, I thought it was a better idea to hide out at home.
It's a new week, so here we go.
I am grateful for:
* a nice home to live in
* a very cool, intelligent, laid-back boss
* my youngest sister that I got to see over the weekend - miss her so much!
* my daughter, who took the time to stay in touch with me this weekend, knowing I would be having a hard time with the anniversary
* ACA friends who keep checking in with me to see how *I* am doing
* my goofy soon-to-be bro-in-law, E.L.
* life lessons learned from watching the crap my sisters are going through
* chocolate and coffee together