Today I am grateful:
* new ideas and books and pathways to support my abstinence coming to my attention daily
* roast beef and eggs for breakfast
* AH & EH for mowing my lawn each week
* hauling home ten boxes of books and CDs from the ex's house. Some day, that umbilical cord will be completely cut
* the courage to start cleaning out my freezer, which is full of old food and food I will never eat. I'm just going to throw out a few things a day so I'm not overwhelmed by the project. Just cleaning out the door of the freezer yesterday made me feel happy and powerful!
* quiet morning with sleeping in - didn't have to get up early